Support all thanks to you ;). Powered by Blogger.

stepping up ahead

>> Friday 18 February 2011

Hello blog and my devastated ruined childhood dream, well this is friday night and i should have dance and boogey like patrick over there...but i won't cause i look extremely dumb and i'm a mess at dancing


so today.., i had a fun time until you know who ruined my day, guess it would be better if mudface did not interfere my 2/9 school day with my friends, well i don't mind it that much cause it will give me those negative aura, and boost my anger more..


Remember those time when you got no friends and told us someone stole your friends, well i guess your mind unconsciously wanted to follow the same way... well glad for you to have  new friends by befriended our friend.  


guess my temper goes back so i should post edited pictures of justin bieber's so i can forgot about everything that i had written up above yeay...for me biatches


EPIC BIEBER



you have to agree with me, bieber's one gorgeous bitch




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP