Support all thanks to you ;). Powered by Blogger.

run for fun 2011

>> Tuesday 15 February 2011

so.., happy valentines day 2011, and right before then i had the most amazing bazaar throughout my highschool year(hope given opportunities to do it again :P) 

My class (3truth) make a hospital (basically it's a maze) and cost each student rp.15000,- . basically i'm taking this picture right beside me because we had fun time freaking the kid's soul. and... we earn 4million ( our budget is like 800-1million , so yeah we rock the bazaar)



the bad thing is my makeup, so basically i was like makeup-guru wannabe,i'm painting my face without effin with the mirror , so my face was basically a mess. 

p.s: this picture is taken with lights-off, so thank you DSLR 60 nikon. you're a good friend :)
p.s.s: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY BICEPS and TRICEPS , lots of love <3.

you make my heart go boom-boom and i was like wtf wrong with you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP