Support all thanks to you ;). Powered by Blogger.

dear ..... (one particular bitch out there)

>> Tuesday 15 February 2011

Dear (somebody that i hate)

i used to thought that you're a friend until one day, you are just being over-bitch.
you asked me something that i rejected, you backstab me the next minute (asshole)
i'm okay with things you said behind my back , but hey...
you're just over my limit, stealing my friends that used to protect me
you're hypnotized them , till' they are acting bitchy too

you know what bitch, cut that things out
you don't steal my friend just because i'm not as close as before 
you get your own gang , you do knowthat

i remember you used to tell us you got bitchout by a friend that is now your friend but now taken again by that particular girl...
i'm happy for you nigga,now you're following the way she acted, good for you...

i don't want to reveal you, because i know my friend will backstab me with you
well, you know what..., i got my mask and pokerface
i'm gonna smile to you one day and if you found out the dark side of me
i'm honored to have finally make you know that i hate you from the bottom of my heart , literally.

EHEM..., here's a poem for you , i made it with <3 for yo valentine's day
.
.
.
Roses are red
violets are blue
get the hell out of my face
or imma gonna fudge the hell outta you.


hope you like it, 
faithfully speaking,
Griffin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP