Support all thanks to you ;). Powered by Blogger.

holiday's up, school's about to start.

>> Friday 7 January 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011! 

Hello blogger, i haven't blog in almost a month :(, it's a bit sad but it's not. i spend my holiday with my @$$ family and my brother and my sister went back from opposite different country , Seattle and Melbourne. however my brother only took 2 weeks and went back at 12/29 (such an @$$h0l3) and my sister is still here till' 02/05 and suffer the time she had in indonesia for another month.

during holidays, December-present. my aunt and her daughter visited jakarta for Visa passport to AMERICA. and speaking of which i got my own Camera(NikonD60) that's been used for around 4 years by my sister. here's some of the family picture we had ( without Dad ) 



PICTURES:
1st row: Mom, Griffin, Aunt, Cherlyn
2nd row: Gilbert, Jimmy.
venue: Liong Jr.(s) room.

 Griffin.Mom
venue: mom's room
row: Aunt, Mom, Griffin, Gilbert
venue: Kiyadon Sushi Restaurant.

Most of Decembers are just filled with Eating and gaining weight, but i had fun. and next monday my nightmare routine starts as usual and i had done my homework(s) and am proud of it.



Lots of 2010 fun, but there comes sadness before fun so have a nice day :)







date posted:7 january 2011



1 comments:

Aiverlyn 14 January 2011 at 19:44  

Happy New Year!
You have a lovely family =)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP