Support all thanks to you ;). Powered by Blogger.

ah-mazing february.

>> Monday 31 January 2011

yes, so tomorrow it's officially the first of february, it's good for me and the school cause i have triple holiday coming up this week, unfortunately my sister will have to depart back to australia at 5th, going to miss you, i can't say it cause i'm supah shy and i'm gonna cry anyway *sob...*


these 2011, school going to have lots of event , and hate to say this but i just can't wait cause this year my class going to make a Maze. i just hope i could participate of making the maze cause i'm just this kid that flows lots of ideas but just couldn't practically do it. balls to me!


i just hope all the event are going to go with the flow, because i just hate my damn firetrucking class, there are just the worst among my 3 highschool years, LITERALLY.
that's why my friend, stella and i hope we get the part at participating cause i just really want to have a good school life with activities not looking dumb like a bunch of morons.





anger and adrenaline rush to my finger by just writing this post. so ttyl...soon.

1 comments:

Stellilgirl 31 January 2011 at 06:45  

hey you, copy copy hah you "amazing february"! :-p

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP