Support all thanks to you ;). Powered by Blogger.

The fox and the hound

>> Tuesday 7 December 2010

Okay..., today wasn't completely boring day for me , I start my day eating rice-noodle that my mom and my aunt bought, then they went to go for reflexing and saloon getting highlights on their hair.

i stayed on my mom's room watching disney,starworld,nickelodeon and sorta films or movies that has interesting tv shows.

i then found a movie on disney and thought it was amazing , creative and also inspiring for young children and teenagers that taught about friendship,love and care. it was entitled "the fox and the hound"


and afternoon, i went playing internet games, and mom bought me 2 new dress. :)
happy not really, but great this day happen :)

we'll be friends forever-todd.





date posted:7 december 2010

1 comments:

aiverlyn 7 December 2010 at 23:16  

The Fox and the Hound really touched my heart when I first watched it, I was little-er back the, and I could really feel BIG lumps on my throat on the sad parts of the film.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP