Support all thanks to you ;). Powered by Blogger.

KILLING TIME

>> Tuesday 7 September 2010

                                                 


Okay.., Before I starts my post , i just want to say a few words around 2-3 words
H O L I D A Y   I S   H E R E
WOOHOO!

MOVING ALONG...

Last sunday, I don't go to the mall or get some FRESH AIR, making me look like a IDIOT. good thing i came up with an idea for killing time...

i DRAW and COLOUR *HA HA*
Results are still Ugly but I'm Learning to be better :) , just like my pen pal says 
"Art is Meant to Try everything , even though it's weird".

making-sweetnessWell this is all i can post right now, The merriment continues... next time






Posted:7 september 2010



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP