Support all thanks to you ;). Powered by Blogger.

Doodle-Doodle

>> Saturday 4 September 2010


Okay..., I'm beginning to be an active blogger once more (let's hope i don't stop at the middle again :p)
So today , I went to PI with my family , this may seem normal but me and my family not often go to mall full of Branded stuffs.

We go to DOME and had eaten:
- Tenderloin Steak帯広の豚丼
-Mushroom Spaghetti伊勢エビ丼
-Potato Wedgesはらこ丼
-Meat rice親子丼
-SOUPS! ソースかつ丼

Well, i hope i didn't make you guys drop your salivas! 

and i also doodle  a fast drawing using adobe photoshop hope you guys likes it ;)

Well, The Results are not convincing but I had a fun time making it, besides it only took me 30 minutes.


posted: 3 september 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP