Support all thanks to you ;). Powered by Blogger.

Birthday Bash

>> Wednesday 1 September 2010


 First i wanted to say that this post should have been posted 3 weeks ago, but you see.., I was too lazy to do it and it's never too late to do everything. moving on


Let's make a fast and brief list ( like I always did , L O L)
making-sweetness.I went to Pluit Junction 
making-sweetness.I Saw a cosplay competition 
making-sweetness.I Ate FrozenYoghurt and ShinLin(Fried chicken)
And last but not the least...
WE ALL WATCHED MOVIES TOGETHER 

Can you guess the movie?
It's...


Wait for It...


Almost There..


Keep dreamin...
SALT


blah! I hate to tell the whole story so just click HERE to know the whole summary *ha ha ha* , and sadly i don't take much picture with my friends , so this year Birthday kinda Sucked.. :/,but might as well enjoying it


But the post won't last any longer , cause i'm going too sleep, so bye! 
posted:1 september 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP