Support all thanks to you ;). Powered by Blogger.

It's sad , but life moves on

>> Tuesday 2 November 2010

Long time no Blogpost ,
I just had a terrible news today in my school 
that we just lost our BBS chaplin


Her name was ms.Grace
she has taught me faith builder since i was in secondary 1 Zeal.
she was a wise person that taught us all about the bible has to say
sometimes I just wanted to say that she is 1 of my inspiration
she taught us how to love God and she loves to spread the God's word to us.
one of my favorite teacher indeed...


The last time i saw her , It's just another ordinary faith builder lesson
her health was just healthy and she shown us the movie entitled "faith of the potatoes"
that  may be the last time i saw her.


allthemore, i thanked her for giving us valuable lesson
her words , her advice will always be remembered ;)




"life moves on anyway..."




always be remembered, her words, her face and her smile ;)
Posted on 2 november 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP