Support all thanks to you ;). Powered by Blogger.

piece of my ventures

>> Sunday 29 August 2010




Hey, It's sunday guys! you know what it means?
tomorrow is my actual busy routine day , THE SCHOOL 
well..., i actually wanted to talk about my birthday but since the homework are all pilling up, i only wanted to show you guys what i had found happyy-stopp.

resources:Fresboworld(now-Ninerift) ; Created by:Ichigo301(that's me:b)




yes, it might actually look like a stupid not-in-order comic strip but this comic strip are very special to memaking-sweetness
well.., that comic strip is my first comic strip EVER, that's the first time i make it so well the results are like that but there's something that make me always wanted to smile when i first see this comic strip.


maybe it's because...
making-sweetnessthere we're many supporters that supported me by making the comic , although it was messy but i like this comic best :)
making-sweetnessi know that i am capable of doing something
making-sweetnessthat comic is the one who make me what i am today :)




From that day, i have been the fresboworld comic artist Indonesia district
and i hope this will inspire you all and Ninerift today since i'm no longer a comic editor :' )


I LOVE YOU ALL,BUT GTG :p

2 comments:

KiaKey2111 30 August 2010 at 03:44  

I like your 2nd reason why you like that comic strip.
"I know that I am capable of doing something".
I have the same feeling too.

carrotandpotato 31 August 2010 at 06:15  

hehe, it's true" , the moment people say that i'm talentless this comic will always remind me that i'm not talentless at all ;)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP